[OS X]Capture audio with iShowU Audio Capture

[OS X]Capture audio with iShowU Audio Capture

FYI This does NOT work for fully updated macs with the BIgSur programming. And the only other option they include is a paid route.
Did anyone manage to make it work on a Mac with M1? It installs but then I don't see the prompt to allow the system extension.
This thing works great! except FACETIME! can't hear the person talking. I am able to hear the call ring and the Facetime "incoming call" audio message.

My Audio output options are:
* Internal Speakers
* Bose Headphones Bluetooth
* a TV connected using HDMI, where I can redirect the audio too.
* iShowU Audio Capture
* Multi-Output Device

I ran a test using MS teams and Zoom, and I was able to switch in between all the output options available and heard the incoming messages.

When I am in a Facetime audio or video call, people CAN hear me but I CAN'T hear them. I am able to switch in between outputs, and nothing! what could be wrong?

Any ideas? suggestions? tips?

Configuration:
OBS Studio 26.0.2 (64 bit)
macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
MacBook Pro, 16Ram, 2.8 Ghz Quad-Core i7

Thank you! hoping for help.
Hey this still doesn't work for me. I followed the steps. I want to stream the sound of PS4 Remote Play and Apple Music, what else do I need to do from there?

Mix/Aux 2 isn't picking up any of the sound that's coming out of my MacBook. Is there anything I have to do with the Advance Audio Properties menu with the Audio Monitoring and Tracks options?
When I set the OBS inputs to my main output and ishowu, my audio quality degrades significantly and at one point went into slow motion, not sure what's going on... The Multi-output device also kept defaulting at 16khz but even after I uninstalled ishowu and deleted the M/O device, OBS kept degrading my audio quality. I only regained HD audio after removing the new obs input devices / closing obs
Still didn't work for me... I followed step by step every direction and everything looks the same but still no audio.
good job
What a lifesaver. Seriously, thank you so much. My issue was that if I chose ishowu as the output in my mac settings sound would no longer come out of my headphones. Using the audio MIDI setup and making a multi-output device fixed that. So again, many thanks.