OBSGraphicClock - Skinnable analog watch with countdown

OBSGraphicClock - Skinnable analog watch with countdown 3.6

falti

falti submitted a new resource:

OBSGraphicClock - Skinnable analog watch with countdown - Analog watch with freely configurable countdown function. Use predefined skins or make your own.

Watch the video: https://faltinek.de/freestuff/obs/OBSGraphicClock.mp4

Analog watch with countdown function:
  • Set "10 minutes from now" with one click or use the rotating bezel to set the countdown
  • Use predefined text in several languages or write your own.
  • Comes with several pre-configures watches (all but one courtesy of Sternglas GmbH, Hamburg, Germany).
  • You can easly create your own...

Read more about this resource...

Videobuff

Any chance you could update this to be able to set the time to allow for different time zones? For example, if I'm chatting to someone in another time zone I'd like to be able to display the watch showing their time rather than my time.

falti

falti updated OBSGraphicClock - Skinnable analog watch with countdown with a new update entry:

Analog watch with countdown function now with time zone offset

Watch the video: https://faltinek.de/freestuff/obs/OBSGraphicClock.mp4

Analog watch with countdown function:

• Set "5, 10, 15 etc. minutes from now" with one click or use the rotating bezel to set the countdown
  • Use predefined text in several languages or write your own.
  • Comes with several pre-configured watches (all but one courtesy of Sternglas GmbH, Hamburg, Germany).
  • You can easly create your own...

Read the rest of this update entry...

falti

Any chance you could update this to be able to set the time to allow for different time zones? For example, if I'm chatting to someone in another time zone I'd like to be able to display the watch showing their time rather than my time.

There you go. I needed that function myself when doing a class with people 1000km east ;-)

Videobuff

Thank you for the update. Works like a charm. Gave you a nice deserved rating. It would also be nice be able to turn the Red seconds hand on/off as it can be a little distracting. Also, would be nice to be able to change it's color. Could you also make that change? Thanks again for the plugin!

That's a wonderful app you created.! Works great and is easily adaptable, and it's easy to integrate into my OBS workflow. Would be nice if -- when the remaining time is less than one hour -- the hour indication (0h) would become invisible.

falti

falti updated OBSGraphicClock - Skinnable analog watch with countdown with a new update entry:

2.8 Sec hand optional & CCW mode for special designs (experimental)

Second hand can now be hidden - that setting will be stored in the skin.ini file.

Also 2.8 has the new option CCW mode used for a different way of displaying current time: the elements rotate counterclock-wise. Try yourself loading skin "Klok" (provided in the package)

View attachment 76237

falti

That's a wonderful app you created.! Works great and is easily adaptable, and it's easy to integrate into my OBS workflow. Would be nice if -- when the remaining time is less than one hour -- the hour indication (0h) would become invisible.

Thanks a lot. You will find the function you asked for on the left side as a clickable item named "Show leading hour in text"

The CCW feature is interesting but the current clock face in 'Klok' has so much information that it's a bit hard to really quickly appreciate what's going on -- at least for those of us who are used to simple clocks. ;-)

I like the new program icon as it's now very recognizable.

falti

The CCW feature is interesting but the current clock face in 'Klok' has so much information that it's a bit hard to really quickly appreciate what's going on -- at least for those of us who are used to simple clocks. ;-)

I like the new program icon as it's now very recognizable.

I agree, that CCW clock design is a challenge, probably not suited to show to an audience (unless you're a keynote speaker at a virtual event of watchmakers ;-) I probably did it, because I wanted to know if I can...

falti

2.9 Create your own preconfigured standard texts

With version 2.9 you can easily create a list of predefined text to use when streaming, without having to type them then. Siply open OBSGraphicClockStandardMessages.txt with a text editor and enter lines like this:

Commence dans;"Starts in" in French

The text before the ";" becomes the displayed text, after is is the desciption which will go into the combobox.

View attachment 76304

View attachment 76303

.... Use predefined skins or make your own ....
As I was doing this, I noticed that the hands and indicator are scaled differently from the clock face and shadow overlay. This complicates the design process and I was wondering why you set it up like that and what scaling factor you used.

falti

Thanks for that. You're right. Reason is that some parts I took from an old piece of sw... :-)

Working on a major redesign that will allow placement and scaling of all hands individually...stay tuned

falti

Major update with new functionalities - scalable and positionable hands

Version 3:
  • All hands are now 1000x1000 and scaled the same
  • Hands can be resized and positioned anywhere on the watch
  • Major new interface - seperates live settings from skin editing
  • Skins will reside in executable's subdirectories
  • 1click change between skins

View attachment 76507

View attachment 76508
View attachment 76509
View attachment 76510
View attachment 76511