OBSGraphicClock - Skinnable analog watch with countdown

OBSGraphicClock - Skinnable analog watch with countdown 3.6

Great improvements, falti! Much easier to choose and customize the setup now.
Even though I’m supposed to be doing other things, I couldn’t resist give your app a go -- -- and noticed the following:
  • The indicator/bezel is no longer on top.
  • When countdown is active and you want to adjust the size of the minute hand, the arc moves with it.

falti

Thanks a lot for your rating and this feedback.

I'd love to see your designs

I noticed the indicator/bezel issue this morning - corrected with 3.0a

The other aspect "adjust the size of the minute hand, the arc moves with it" is "works as designed". I decided that I make the arc part of the hour hand, not the watch face itself, because I wanted to be able to support designs like the one below, where the minute and hour hands are no longer in the center.

I take it, it's not a big deal since now hands and also indicator/bezel are scalable, and arc's position and thiskness always have been. Set minute hand first, and then adjust arc ;-)

1635329507510.png

falti

falti updated OBSGraphicClock - Skinnable analog watch with countdown with a new update entry:

3.1 - Magenta background, text fonts and optional mini bezel with hour hand

3.1 small enhancements:

if you want to work with green elements on a watch, you can now switch to magenta background.
You can also choose font (normal or bold) for the message text and if you work with an excentric layout, you can add "miniind.png" that will be rotating as the indicator bezel around the hour hand rather than the entire watch face.

Read the rest of this update entry...

SimCup

A great useful tool.
Would it be possible that after the countdown has expired, a user-defined text appears instead?
And could a user-defined .wav or .mp3 sound be played after the countdown has ended?

Thank you very much for the tool!

falti

A great useful tool.
Would it be possible that after the countdown has expired, a user-defined text appears instead?
And could a user-defined .wav or .mp3 sound be played after the countdown has ended?

Thank you very much for the tool!
Thanks, @SimCup

3.2 is ready and should do what you suggested ;-)
Just put a file named alarm.mp3 or alarm.wav into the skin folder

Can hardly keep up with all the updates!

New end message and sound file feature works beautifully. Great addition. I did notice, however, that the sound is repeated every minute, even when countdown is stopped. The fact that it is repeated might be useful, e.g., in case of an unforeseen delay, but it might be better to have it as an option rather than the default.

Good call to bring back alpha and strap option back to the main interface.

falti

Thanks again. The repeat after 1min is a bug - no intentions here, will fix at some point, not sure when I'll have time again...

Yes, strap especially was a bit too hidden away on that 2nd window
for my taste too...

Videobuff

Maybe I've missed it somewhere but could you add a Count Up feature as well as a Count Down? Use case being starting the clock at beginning of a Service so that everyone could see how long was left to go in the service?

Videobuff

Maybe I've missed it somewhere but could you add a Count Up feature as well as a Count Down? Use case being starting the clock at beginning of a Service so that everyone could see how long was left to go in the service?
I think I worked it out.....might be worth making a count-up and Count-down feature more intuitive though, just a thought

BCFischer

OK. I am way behind the curve on OBS, which I use to record and live stream weekly church services.

Newby question: How do I incorporate this cool feature into my OBS scenes?

Thanks, take care, and stay safe,

Brian
Duluth, Minnesota, USA

Start OBSGraphicClock by double-clicking the .exe file. In OBS add a source and select Window Capture and choose the OBS Graphic Clock. Add a filter to the source and select Chroma Key. This removes the green background of the clock. In order to get rid of the UI around the clock, press Alt and drag the side handles to remove the edges.

Now you can resize/reposition the clock and, in OBS Graphic Clock, you can customize your clock. It might take some playing around with the different settings to get what you want.

GiacoAV

Hey !
Awesome app you got there ! Inspired by the Swiss Railway skin, I made one for the SNCF, the french railway company
Feel free to add it to the software ;)

For those who want to add it to OBSGraphicClock manually, just unzip the "French Railstation" archive and move the folder to the root folder of the software :)

Attachments

• French Railstation.zip
    542.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

falti

Hi @Giaco35,

thanks for the idea and your great work. I have just made a few little changes to get more anti-aliasing and gave the second hand a little circle. If you're fine with the changes I'l include this in the next release

Cheers

Falti

Attachments

• SNCF Railstation by Giaco35.ZIP
    762.8 KB · Views: 26