Question / Help OBS/Zoom black screen when screen sharing starts/stops

FiddlerOnTheNet

Hello! When recording a zoom window with OBS, everything works fine until someone shares their screen. Then the window capture goes black, and I have to go to Window Capture --> properties --> window match priority and switch between the two "match title" options. No matter which option is currently active, selecting the other one or toggling the current selection will let OBS find the window with the shared screen. The same thing happens when screen sharing ends.

My question is: Is there any way to have obs switch windows automatically? Currently, every time someone starts or stops sharing their screen, I have to toggle the window match priority option manually. Sometimes I miss when someone screen shares for a short time, and the rest of the recording may end up with no video capture.

I searched for this question before posting, but still, I apologize if this has already been answered somewhere that I missed.

I'm using OBS 25.0.8 on Window 10.

Mera Ano

I have the same problem, and I have not found answers either
I experienced the same problems on Windows 10. The Linux version of OBS Studio (KDE environment with kwin window manager) has no problems with the recording of zoom meetings. Seems to be a windows specific thing.