Question / Help Obs wont load up after a windows update brings up a blue screen error

MKjimenez

My pc completed a windows update after the update I can no longer open OBS studio with out the pc bringing up a blue screen error and force restarting my pc. It states a stop code page fault in the nonpaged area and what failed: lvuvc64.sys. I called IBUYPOWER support they said it sounds like a program support issue and to check for a driver update, I have no clue where to search for this or where to find it as I can not open up OBS with out it crashing my pc. I have attached a log file before the update was done, unfortunately I can not get a new log file as I cant open OBS If anyone can help with this issue I am having it would be greatly appreciated as I am stumped on what to do here.

Thanks for you time and help!!

Attachments

• 2019-07-24 09-25-45.txt
    8 KB · Views: 33

koala

10 seconds of Google search for that driver name reveals it belongs to the Logitech Webcam. So make sure your webcam is properly connected. If the error still happens, uninstall the driver, get the most recent driver for your webcam from the Logitech website and install it.

MKjimenez

Thanks for the reply! I will double check my connections and check that driver. I am new to the forums and have learned alot from everyones posts.

MKjimenez

10 seconds of Google search for that driver name reveals it belongs to the Logitech Webcam. So make sure your webcam is properly connected. If the error still happens, uninstall the driver, get the most recent driver for your webcam from the Logitech website and install it.

I updated both of my webcams and that did the trick thank you for the help i really do appreciate i am still learning alot on my journey through the ways of pcs and programs! Again i cant thank you enough! If you do stream any where let me know and i will show some support! Thank you!