Question / Help Obs (w or w/o NDI) BF V high ping

beo21

Hi all,

I got a a new VDSL internet last week and wanted to raise my Bitrate to 6000 for 720p 60 over OBS now.

Former was 25mbit with 4,5mbit and now 45-48 and 9,7mbit.

I was playing battlefield V today and got ping jumps from 20 (without OBS on) to 39 45 61 21 and so on.

Game mode win 10 1809 off

All my ethernet stuff is Gbit incl. Cables

Jumping of in-game ping happens with OBS in 1 pc setup or nbi over 2nd pc upload or instead of obs I used streamlabs obs on gaming pc.

Also tried low latency mode

I7 8700k
3200 ddr4
M2 win 10
Ssd gaming HDD

2560 to 1280 at 60 lanzcos

When I had 25mbit my stream was horrible in quality but my ping wasn't jumping as far I can remember.

I also used to ping google.com -t with Speedtest in parallel and yes got some 5 timings that were higher while upload test was being performed.

Can it really be that I have buffer overfloat?

That's would be a Desaster.

Hope it's a software issue somehow.

Thanks in advance

beo21

beo21

Really no one ?

If it is right to get higher ping in double please confirm it, but my technical knowledge is different and I want to learn...

Thansk

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
You can try and ask your ISP to turn off interleaving, but it sounds like you have a poor quality line so your speeds are varying a lot.

beo21

You can try and ask your ISP to turn off interleaving, but it sounds like you have a poor quality line so your speeds are varying a lot.

Hi r1ch,

Thanks for ur hint .

Do u have reference for interleaving solutions anywhere?

Have VDSL 50 (Germany)
VDSL2 17a G.Vector (ITU G.993.5)
Line-ID: 1UND1.DEU.DTAG.BPNGZ

Vectoring shall be enables, cause on
G.INP is on send and receive direction ...

Tested today with latest obs 23 rc2, working very well btw. But ping same height ... Also on bf1 and Cs.go.

Always when I upload stream data my connection is little bit off track...

Any other ideas ?

Thanks