OBS Very Stuterry on Recording (MSI Laptop)

3nitee

Hello there and I've been recording with OBS since last month but the recordings from last month was clean and smooth. Recently these past 2 or 3 days I've been trying to record again for a YouTube video it stutters so much but when I'm playing and recording the game is so smooth its just the recording that comes out so stuttery and laggy I don't understand the reason why. Before I created an account and posted here for help I already read through some issues same as mine and changed the settings, but no matter what settings I changed it still stutters. Anther issue as well is when I was recording from last month it was the OBS default settings when I just installed it and started recording right away but it was smooth. So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling OBS. Might as well test it too, a couple of times and tried recording it still stutters a lot. please help me I honestly don't know what's going on.

I'll attach the log file and recording video to show you how bad it is. OBS stutter/lag video here.

Attachments

• 2020-12-26 13-03-34.txt
    17.2 KB · Views: 25