OBS/Twitch ending stream on it's own

imvikt0r

Hello everyone, I am a streamer in need of help. Recently I've been streaming and occurred an issue that my stream went offline which I saw on my chatterino, but then as I opened obs studio it hasn't ended the stream. I look up into my twitch channel and my stream indeed ended. I don't know whether it's twitch's fault or obs itself. What I've done recently is tweaking my obs settings, resetting my network in windows, and changing the server on obs, but none of it works. I even installed SLOBS and copy my settings from OBS Studio and reinstalled OBS Studio as well. I have a 97 mb/s upload speed and it's stable enough to stream. Answers that relates to this problem is very appreciated, I don't wanna end my streaming hobby because I really enjoy it very much. Thank you so much! :)

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    461.8 KB · Views: 127
  • proof 2.png
    proof 2.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 127

ShootaJT

Hello everyone, I am a streamer in need of help. Recently I've been streaming and occurred an issue that my stream went offline which I saw on my chatterino, but then as I opened obs studio it hasn't ended the stream. I look up into my twitch channel and my stream indeed ended. I don't know whether it's twitch's fault or obs itself. What I've done recently is tweaking my obs settings, resetting my network in windows, and changing the server on obs, but none of it works. I even installed SLOBS and copy my settings from OBS Studio and reinstalled OBS Studio as well. I have a 97 mb/s upload speed and it's stable enough to stream. Answers that relates to this problem is very appreciated, I don't wanna end my streaming hobby because I really enjoy it very much. Thank you so much! :)
Did you wind up fixing this? My stream randomly ended today and i was able to go live again to double check that it would work but then ended it fast so im not sure if it randomly would end on me again but nervous to find out

PaiSand

Restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording of no less than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Look in Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.