OBS through Twitch -- Echoing caused by Xbox app/party chat?

Hulkis

Hello,
I've spent a considerable amount of time researching this and no luck, was hoping I could find help here. I tried switching audio outputs to every option I have within:
  • OBS - Realtek Digital Output (Realtek); Acer XFA240 (NVIDIA); Headphones (2 - Astro A20 Game); Speakers (Realtek)
  • Xbox app - Realtek Digital Output (Realtek); Acer XFA240 (NVIDIA); Headphones (2 - Astro A20 Game); Speakers (Realtek)
  • Twitch - turning Stream Preview volume off/on
I tried different combinations of each; turning off/on. Might be worth noting that I myself don't hear the echo, only my audience does (echoes of themselves, not me). My solution has always been to completely remove any audio output on OBS, but then the stream audience obviously cannot hear my game volume. I'm new to OBS and have a pretty basic setup (attaching a few screenshots). Would really appreciate any help I can get with this.
Thanks,
Hulkis
----
and just thinking through it... for my intended purpose of streaming (to a small group of Xbox friends), I don't even need to have my voice audio since they will already be talking to me through their Xbox(s). Not sure if this simplifies it at all, but figured I'd add.

Attachments

• Screenshot 1.png
    Screenshot 1.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot 2.png
    Screenshot 2.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot 3.png
    Screenshot 3.png
    229.4 KB · Views: 66