Obs Studio and Youtube steaming frustrations

Vivid_Nioc

My main platform is Youtube, and i want to stream on there but I cant because obs either does not connect to youtube even when resetting and changing the stream key, And when it does (on the off chance decide to) work I drop 60% of my frames. I tried using streamlabs OBS and that worked fine But it kills my pc. I stream at 720p 30 with an average bitrate of 1500-2000.

crimatix

click help, log files and press upload lastest log files, then copy the link and paste them here and post the reply

qhobbes

1. One of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 44100 Hz
Speakers (Samson Q2U Microphone): 48000 Hz
Microphone (Samson Q2U Microphone): 48000 Hz
2. Download and install the newest Release Candidate (currently 2) of OBS 27.1 from https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/obs-studio-27-1-release-candidate.147633/ . This has YouTube integration (similar to Twitch and Restream) built in.
3. Run OBS as Admin. Right click on the shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
4. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
5. Browser hardware acceleration is currently disabled. Enabling acceleration is highly recommended due to the improvements to performance and significantly lower CPU usage for browser sources. This can be enabled in Settings -> Advanced.
6. Enable Dynamic Bitrate in Advanced too.
7. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene (Live scene and rec).

If still having issues after making those changes, post new log.

Vivid_Nioc

1. One of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 44100 Hz
Speakers (Samson Q2U Microphone): 48000 Hz
Microphone (Samson Q2U Microphone): 48000 Hz
2. Download and install the newest Release Candidate (currently 2) of OBS 27.1 from https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/obs-studio-27-1-release-candidate.147633/ . This has YouTube integration (similar to Twitch and Restream) built in.
3. Run OBS as Admin. Right click on the shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
4. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
5. Browser hardware acceleration is currently disabled. Enabling acceleration is highly recommended due to the improvements to performance and significantly lower CPU usage for browser sources. This can be enabled in Settings -> Advanced.
6. Enable Dynamic Bitrate in Advanced too.
7. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene (Live scene and rec).

If still having issues after making those changes, post new log.
Thanks! I redownloaded obs and when i bale a new profile it set almost everything up for me! I also turned on dynamic bitrate!