OBS Streamlabs Makes My Computer FPS Drop

ShenAltair

Hey guys, as seen in the title, when I open Streamlabs OBS, or even just regular OBS, my computer starts lagging really hard (FPS drop by more than 50%). It really annoys the hell out of me as I invested a lot in this computer.
I kinda suck at coding and all that and wanted to know if any of you kind souls out there could help me by checking out my streaming logs?

I heard about OBS rendering all the scenes you have and deleted a few scenes I had, but the FPS lag issue is still happening.

I tried to find a way to resolve this issue for a long time, and thought I finally managed to resolve it as I could stream League of Legends at a steady 100 FPS, but it kinda sucked as I believe my computer should be able to even stream it at 200 FPS (Specs down below).

I was streaming at 80 FPS which was fine with me but suddenly the issue arose again, and my FPS have been dropping a lot even though I had the same amount of scenes as when I could stream at 80 FPS.
I have tried closing all other applications etc. with no result.

I attached two log files just in case you want/need to get more information or something. Please let me know if you are missing any vital information to make an assessment =)

Thank you so much for your help!
ShenAltair

Computer specs:
CPU: i9-9900K
GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Super
Motherboard: MSI MPG Z-390 Pro Carbon
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB RGB Pro DDR4 3200
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB (x2)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120R RGB 360 mm

Attachments

• 2020-10-12 18-21-43.txt
    57.2 KB · Views: 31