OBS (specifically Streamlabs OBS) not recording separate audio tracks LOOKED FOR HELP FROM LITERALLY EVERYONE but no one has my problem.

TheKingsKid

I've gone through the steps. I've gone to Settings-Output-Advanced-Recording-Audio Track 1, 2, and 3-Mixer Settings-Set Desktop to 1 and 2 and Mic to 1 and 3. Nothing seems to work.

When I recorded before these changes it was one track with the picture but after I did this, it records my mic and the picture, but nothing from my desktop. I've taken the video to Davinci Resolve and it only recognizes it as one thing, with mic and picture.

When posting this, I seemed to be able to get both of the channels to record but it was still in one group and I couldn't mess with either audio or video separately.

What am I doing wrong, or is my PC just being stupid again?

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    66 KB · Views: 79
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    88.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    16.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    50.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    11.3 KB · Views: 78

PaiSand

This isn't Streamlabs. Please contact them for support.
Here you can get help for OBS Studio. Alternatively you can install OBS Studio (download page in top of this page), configure it and if there's an issue we'll be glad to help you.

Last edited:

TheKingsKid

This isn't Streamlabs. Please contact them for support.
Here you can get help for OBS Studio. Alternatively you can install OBS Studio (download page in top of this page), configure it and if there's an issue we'll be glad to help you.
you do realise it works literally 100% the same way.

Lawrence_SoCal

you do realise it works literally 100% the same way.
You do realize that looking similar at a high level does NOT = 100% the same way, especially as StreamLabs replaces a bunch of core code..

Streamlabs OBS [SLOBS] is a derivative version of OBS Studio, with the front-end hacksawed off and a webpage slapped over the top by the Streamlabs folks.
You should reach out to Streamlabs <https://support.streamlabs.com/hc/en-us> for support with their forked version.