albert1234

I just got a new pc but for some reason my recordings in 2k are not looking crisp/the quality its not that good... I wanted to ask what the best settings for my pc are because its a preatty strong rig. I have an I9-10900k Rtx3080 64gb ram 3200 ddr4 and an samsung odysey g7 4k 144hz monitor.
I would like to record videos in 2k at 60 fps although i play the games in 4k for example mount and blade bannerlord. As i said above the recordings dont look that good and i think its because of the settings... Can someone tell me what i should change so everything can go smooth? Thank you so much!

Attachments

• Capture2 - Copy.JPG
    Capture2 - Copy.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Capture - Copy.JPG
    Capture - Copy.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Capture1 - Copy.JPG
    Capture1 - Copy.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 28

albert1234

I just got a new pc but for some reason my recordings in 2k are not looking crisp/the quality its not that good... I wanted to ask what the best settings for my pc are because its a preatty strong rig. I have an I9-10900k Rtx3080 64gb ram 3200 ddr4 and an samsung odysey g7 4k 144hz monitor.
I would like to record videos in 2k at 60 fps although i play the games in 4k for example mount and blade bannerlord. As i said above the recordings dont look that good and i think its because of the settings... Can someone tell me what i should change so everything can go smooth? Thank you so much!
PS: i will also edit the clips after and upload to yt...

PaiSand

Preset: Quality
Psycho visual tunning checked
Max B-frames: 4

I use it like this and works for me.
Don't touch the custom muxer settings unless you know what you're doing. Investigate and test.
record.png