Question / Help OBS SETTINGS FOR GAMING CONTENT

unyoed

Hey Everyone.
I'm completely new in creating videos, I want to be able to create and share video gaming content on my YouTube channel.
I was watching some videos on YouTube like "how to set the best settings in OBS for gaming" and I set everything exactly like it was on the videos, then I went to the game what I wanted to record and I started to recording. In game was fine like always, I had no any problems with fps drops, I saw game perfectly smooth, but when I went to the folder to watch the video what I recorded it was low-quality, lagging and freezing video with colors faded (I don't know how to change quality in Video Media Player) I don't have any issues with sound.
I tired to change some settings like:
> Common FPS Values from 60 to 30, Downscale Filter (all of these options) in Video tab
>Almost everything in Recording in Output tab, except Recording Format because I'm not be able to watch flv files.
>Color Space and Color Range and almost everything in Advanced tab.
> In short I tired to change everything in Video, Output and Advanced tabs

My English is not perfect and I'm little upset of everything what happened with my experience of OBS. I'll share few screenshots and the awful video which I recorded.
Please tell me what more I should share with you to help me.
Thanks for every help.

EDIT:
Video upload problem:
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png