Resource icon

OBS Remote 1.12

Bensam123

I've been using this now that I have a capture PC and it's not located in the same room. It'd be great if it actually ported the video in real time, although a lot harder to implement then simply embedding the twitch stream.

Honestly I hope this functionality eventually gets built into OBS. Where you can have two OBS clients open and one operates in client mode across the network. I understand the desire of wanting to keep them separate and have an additional site as it draws traffic though.

VooDoo

Now an amazing concept would be IRC integration. Allow people to vote for what scene to watch! This would be obviously a better option for multiple person streams.

Qwerty98key

I found something. You are able to record straight to your computer, If you have that enable when on the website and select start stream. It will start recording, but it will not stop recording. On the website it said something like you weren't able to get the recording yet. Well it already does it its self. It's just a matter of stopping it when on the website.

I started using this tonight and am amazed how wicked it is. I was able to do everything much faster. Thank you for this and hope it gets more and more better down the road.

StoneC0ld

Hi,

I just tried installing this, and just like the other plugin I'm trying to get working, I get a message when loading the 64-bit OBS saying that the .dll was designed for the 32-bit OBS. This was after trying both the automatic and manual installs to make sure I'm using the 64-bit plugin in the 64-bit OBS.

Any ideas?

Onidraug

Hello Bill and all,

I'm sure you guys are busy with the new version, but I have a fairly simple feature request or maybe even a minor code tweak for the OBS remote to suggest. Maybe.

I would love to use the OBS remote to Record to file, and it's about 75% functional in regards to scene switching and starting the recording, but OBS gets all wonky when I try to stop recording with "Stop Streaming" button through OBS Remote. All buttons in OBS itself go grey (unpressable) except 'Exit', and the recording continues until I use my Start/Stop hotkey on my keyboard. Once I do that, all is good... which wouldn't be an issue except the reason I use the OBS remote is that too many games/programs disagree with Alt-Tab.

Anyway, I'm a repeat donator, and I respect your guys' time and hard work. So not expecting miracles. Just an issue that I was having.

Thanks,
Paul Guardino

Marcleiton

hello I'm trying to get the remote obs for android and I can not is always asking for a password, put the ip and everything, and will not
obs host - my ip

Marcleiton

Olá eu estou tentando obter os obs remotos para android e eu não posso sempre pedir uma senha, coloque o ip e tudo, e não vai
hospedeiro obs - o meu ip

Rebit

Hello, can you develop/add functionality for streaming with USB CABLE from PC to Android ?

Objective: Low latency, to play VR Games with Vireio Perception or Tridef display VR Drivers. :D

I think someone can do this here !

Like this: http://www.sharevr.net/

Rebit

Hello, can you develop/add functionality for streaming with USB CABLE from PC to Android ?

Objective: Low latency, to play VR Games with Vireio Perception or Tridef display VR Drivers. :D

I think someone can do this here !

Like this: http://www.sharevr.net/

Sorry, wrong place, this has nothing to do with OBS Remote, OBS Remote is for remote operations... :)

michaelholt

I absolutely love this plugin. I am using the functionality in order to take away all complexity or the chance for major change from other users. I am live streaming school functions as well as church services. The media team can be up an running controlling the live stream in a matter of minutes because of the simplicity. Thank you!

My only wish is that since we don't use Twitch and use the custom service, SundayStreams, I can't preview the stream. That is okay but I would rather be able to remove the "preview" all together in order not to confuse operators.

Thank you so much for such a useful plugin.

michaelholt

Would it be a possibility to run an internal webserver for the functionality that client.obsremote.com provides? That would alleviate dependendence on your server.

If this has been answered already, I do apologize. When running two instances of OBS (per this tutorial: https://obsproject.com/forum/resour...-stream-and-record-at-different-qualities.74/ ) is it possible to choose which instance OBS remote connects to? When recording locally only I'd only have one instance running, but when streaming I like to have both instances, one for high quality local recording, the other only for streaming. And I'd like OBS to connect to the 2nd instance at that point, to handle scene/source changes to the stream.

TheeMan0

Hello i am trying to use obs over the internet and was wondering what the port is or if i even can. If it is not possible would it be added in a update ?

Flaim

dunno if it's still being developed.
if it is could the browser version be made compatible with hitbox?