Resource icon

OBS Remote 1.12

Deviousst

Yeah! Please a iOS app would be great, run a 2 pc streaming setup and using OBS remote on my Iphone/Ipad at the side of me would save me having to use Mouse without borders with is very glithy at times

I am a entry level user to OBS. I have only been streaming for a couple of months and pretty much have everything working with no issues.

I have been able to install OBS Remote and get all the functionality expect one. When I preview, I don't see anything come through the screen via the browser. Is there something that I should check?

godyourestupid

I emailed the developer asking if there are plans for multiplatform support, but I have not heard back. Is there another way to control your obs session remotely?

jayjay3108

im also searching for a way to remote my obs studio. this unfortunately doenst work with it :/

bilhamil this would be if you this for obs-mp too :)

I can connect to the streaming pc, I can do everything and manipulate all the scenes and sources, but no video comes through, Could someone recommend what I should check ?

FredK

Also voicing for support of OBS Studio.

Additionally - would be nice for Youtube stream preview support alongside twitch!

michaelholt

I absolutely love this plugin and use it extensively for small church setups. The ease of use allows me to setup and configure all of OBS allowing almost anyone to control the stream in all aspects.

That being said, I would like to begin moving to OBS Studio with the main reason being the Preview capability being set to a different monitor. OBS Remote would work perfectly in this scenario.

Is this plugin planned to be added to OBS Studio? Also, I would gladly donate as this plugin relieves me of the time needed to teach others the intricacies of live streaming with OBS.

madmaxx13

I absolutely love this plugin and use it extensively for small church setups. The ease of use allows me to setup and configure all of OBS allowing almost anyone to control the stream in all aspects.

That being said, I would like to begin moving to OBS Studio with the main reason being the Preview capability being set to a different monitor. OBS Remote would work perfectly in this scenario.

Is this plugin planned to be added to OBS Studio? Also, I would gladly donate as this plugin relieves me of the time needed to teach others the intricacies of live streaming with OBS.
I'm fully with you! I'm willing to donate for this feature because I wanna move onto OBS studio, but I would still love to use OBS remote is their a plan for you guys to make it work with studio?

Alewater

I'm still using the Classic version as I love this plugin but I'm now at the stage where my production needs to move forward and I've found a work around.

My set up may be unique as I stream my volleyball clubs fixtures but this is what I have.
OBS is on my Windows 7 Toshiba laptop which I have a camcorder connected to BlackMagic Shuttle (USB3).
The laptop is either connected to the internet via network cable or via the wifi(yeah I know) via the built in wifi card
I have a separate router which I connect to via a USB2 wifi dongle. No internet access on this network.

If I want to use OBS remote I load the OBS remote website on my ipad whilst its connected to the internet, then connect to my private network and enter the ip address of my USB2 dongle and hey present I have OBS remote working.

Now here's my work around:
Click the Start button
Right click on Computer
Click Properties
Click Remote Settings (top left corner)
New window opens
Enable"Allow Remote Assistance connections to this computer" - not sure if this is necessary or not
In the Remote Desktop box select the bottom option "Allow connections only from computers running Remote Desktop with Network Level Auth"
Click Ok to close the window.

On my iphone or ipad I open RD Client and connect to the USB2's ip and login using my laptops username and password.

Now I can see what's on my laptop screen and change the scenes/sources. The picture doesn't refresh very quick (and doesnt need to) but you can at least see its working and change what you need to change.

Obviously I'd still prefer to use OBS remote on OBS Studio but this works...kind of