Question / Help OBS recording feels like 20 fps, laggy. Please help.

h0aXlol

Hi guys, hopefully there is someone smarter than me that can have a look at this thread and figure out what is going on.

So I have just got a new computer - amd ryzen 3600, rtx 2060 super, 16 gb ram. I always used to shadow play to record my footage but when I noticed the recording was really laggy I tried OBS which was laggy as well. I spent countless hours watching videos on OBS settings and I probably changed everything and tested each setting by recording the video and comparing it to the previous video to see if it is any better. Not much success. The recordings that I get are not enjoyable to watch back. Its almost like they are 20 fps or something. I change where the files are saved from my HDD to the M.2 drive which also helped a little but nothing big. I dont think that would be a problem anyways. It got a little better when I changed Output (Scaled) Resolution to something lower than Base (Canvas) Resolution which is 1920x1080 but nothing smooth.

Hopefully there is someone that can have a look at this information and give me a clue what this could be.

Log - https://obsproject.com/logs/iAWfK2N9XuGFiyyy

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_4.png