Question / Help OBS Quit Unexpectedly - Catalina 10.15.4

RichardMixon

Good Day,

I spent several hours last night trying to get the NDI source to show up in OBS 24.0.6 (Mac). I have tried each and every download, mentioned on each and every forum. I have replaced the file at USR/local/lib. I have changed my login shell from bash to zhs. Every forum that seems to reference a situation where OBS crashes after NDI is selected as a source, however I still cannot get it show up at all.

So, figuring that the issue might be the OS (because when is it not on a Mac), I updated from 10.15.2 to .4. Where I find myself now is that OBS will simply quit unexpectedly, without any streaming going on, or anything even connected to the machine for that matter.

I need to address this crashing issue firs and foremost, and then I guess it'd sure be nice to be able to see the NDI as a source. OBS log file and apple crash report attached. Note I was not able to find anything under the "crash report" menu of the actual OBS software.

Attachments

• 2020-03-31 10-46-31 copy.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 55
  • AppleCrashReport.txt
    103 KB · Views: 33

sputnik7623

Same issue here. Constant crashing. Also cannot seem to use the NDI plugins with same symptoms as above. Catalina 10.15.4 (19E266)

Attachments

• OBS Crash.txt
    99.8 KB · Views: 39