heyimstreamer

I've only been streaming for four days so i'm completely new to this but i had it all working fine until this morning. I run my audio through Voice Meeter using Virtual Audio Cables so i can tweak audio levels a little easier. I followed this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLfMImiwm0
Everything was working fine until one of my viewers told me my mic wasnt working on stream, so i messed around with the settings and ended up completely uninstalling and then reinstalling Voice Meeter and the Virtual Audio Cables, this only made it worse my stream only picks up my microphone audio, no game audio or discord audio despite the mixer in OBS saying the opposite. I've been pulling my hair out trying to fix this for the past hour or two and i'm at my wits end. Please if you have any idea on how to help let me know.
Thanks.

*PS* I uploaded two of the logs from my streams today, i can upload more if needed.
*PPS* I use a wireless Logitech G933 Artemis Snow headset if that helps.

Attachments

• 2018-04-21 17-49-26.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 2018-04-21 18-43-54.txt
    14.1 KB · Views: 25

Universal32

Yeah!! I have a same problem!!!
But i using my "Line In". The OBS shows a volume scale that the sound is present, but in the course of broadcasting, quiet noise is produced instead of the sound. BUT! Important!! If you do not broadcast, but simply record video (in a file), then the sound is present!! The problem is only with the broadcasting. How so?
Ver. 21.1.0 (64bit).