OBS Notifier

OBS Notifier 1.3.0

DimOkGamer

DimOkGamer submitted a new resource:

OBS Notifier - Simple program for displaying notifications from OBS on your desktop

This is a simple program for displaying notifications from OBS on your desktop.
  • Currently only Windows is supported.
  • Does not display notifications in the form of overlays (such applications are usually banned in game anti-cheats).
  • This program will be useful if you have multiple monitors, or if your game/application is not running in full-screen mode. (You can also create a plugin with sound alerts.)

Features​

• Supports...

Read more about this resource...

DimOkGamer

DimOkGamer updated OBS Notifier with a new update entry:

1.2.0 Update

Completely redesigned the way of processing AdditionalData.
Added limits on the properties of standard plugins. closes #4
Added autostart script for OBS. Now it is possible to run OBS Notifier simultaneously with OBS! closes #5
201174137-074daab0-f551-44b7-8964-94f088f0175f.png

Added buttons on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DimOkGamer

DimOkGamer updated OBS Notifier with a new update entry:

1.3.0 Update

• Added localization support. Most languages currently use machine translation. Also I am not sure that RTL works correctly.
  • Removed the ability to create plugins. Now they are part of the program itself.
  • Extended tray menu.
0195e608-0b5e-4715-94a2-27bdfa94db37

• Use safe display area has been moved to the module settings.
  • Changed the quick action buttons for Nvidia-like...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Teedge

Hey I might be going too far but I know nothing about this stuff and wondered if it were possible to have customisable notifications and have hotkeys activate them

DimOkGamer

Hey I might be going too far but I know nothing about this stuff and wondered if it were possible to have customisable notifications and have hotkeys activate them
As you can see in the screenshots of the app, it has customization of the appearance of notifications. And in the next version, these settings will become easier
I didn't really understand about the hotkeys. This application reacts to actions in the OBS itself, that is, when you have saved a screenshot, switched a scene, or saved a replay. That is, hotkeys are assigned in the OBS itself.