obs-midi

obs-midi 0.9.3-Alpha-3x

Polychrome

If you only can read the comments just above your, you will get the solution
It's a matter of preference, they might have preferred this version since this one works without having to do a ton. I personally can't get the "new" alternative to work at all with my NK2, where this one would work right out of the box and would be easy to understand.

zervx

It's a matter of preference, they might have preferred this version since this one works without having to do a ton. I personally can't get the "new" alternative to work at all with my NK2, where this one would work right out of the box and would be easy to understand.
right! i know alternatives, but really dont work as well like this works and they are less intuitive than this one.

jjhubbs64

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping to use this plugin to control Behringer x32 mixer Scene changes with a Midi command generated from within an OBS scene (much the same way I can send IP camera controls to my PTZ's from within an OBS scene) Is that what "vice versa" means? - that this plug in can "generate" Midi comands embedded in a scene and "send" them out through the local network on which my x32 is also located and would be "listening?" I'm pretty new to all this so thanks very much for helping me to understand what I don't understand!

NutterTTV

I have downloaded it. And it doesn't come up in tools. When I download there is no ability to put the files where I want them just in case it gets to the destination wrong. that needs to change. I then downloaded the zip and copied both folders to go into there respected locations. Now it pops up as i open OBS with a message saying the Midi is not working. It also isn't in the tool bar. Is it currently broken or am i doing something wrong here?