Within about five minutes of boot up, without recording video or streaming, the application will not only crash but will cause my entire Mac to freeze up and eventually restart. I've tried deleting and reinstalling OBS, as well as launching OBS in safe mode and the result is the same. Interestingly enough, on my second monitor, macOS works fine, but on the monitor that OBS is opened on nothing works, including cursor movement.
I am running macOS 27.0 (26A428) with an Apple M5 Pro.
I am running macOS 27.0 (26A428) with an Apple M5 Pro.
Attachments
-
2026-09-26 12-48-14.txt16 KB · Views: 3
-
2026-09-26 12-52-09.txt15.2 KB · Views: 2
-
2026-09-26 12-57-42.txt15.2 KB · Views: 2
-
2026-09-26 12-58-01.txt10.1 KB · Views: 2
-
2026-09-26 14-21-45.txt11.8 KB · Views: 2
-
2026-09-27 01-44-48.txt15.4 KB · Views: 2
-
2026-09-27 01-47-31.txt10.3 KB · Views: 2
-
2026-09-27 01-54-38.txt9.3 KB · Views: 2
-
2026-09-27 02-03-48.txt10.2 KB · Views: 5
-
2026-09-27 10-49-51.txt49 bytes · Views: 3