Now, I am back!!!
I have used an older version until before this week.
Last week, I have tested the 2.0 version on my home PC, and it looks great than expected except for only the Korea file name issue.
However, when I upgraded for my church's PC on Sunday, I struggled to use it, especially the show/hide function.
I can't use the show/hide function.
When I clicked the button on the script window, the related sources didn't act correctly.
Here's my experience:
1. click the show/hide button.
2. the related sources can't be show or hide.
3. The preview window doesn't change as well.
4. When I click other function buttons which will next,previous lyrics, next, previous songs etc, the previous window become red which means now the lyric is hide. However, still lyric can't be hide on the main screen.
Attached screen captured file.