Resource icon

OBS Lyrics 1.5.1

DCStrato

woops..
I mean the grammar box. on the top of the script.
It takes so large space and I need to scroll down to access the prepare section.

Sorry, the online grammar tool changed it..
Already changed in the new version. It is now an optional button to display the syntax help. There is still a heading but it is not that big.

apluzz

I am experiencing with a glitch right now with the "Fade Text Out/In for Next Lyric" function. When it is off the lyric of the song advances, but if I turn it on, it fades in/out on the same line only whenever I press to advance or go back. Please help

DCStrato

Hi Apluzz,

I am unable to duplicate your issue. I am testing with this version. A new version is very close to release so I don't expect any more patches to the older code.

DC

Attachments

apluzz

Hi Apluzz,

I am unable to duplicate your issue. I am testing with this version. A new version is very close to release so I don't expect any more patches to the older code.

DC
Thanks.

I have 3 computers, it works ok on 2 with Win 10, but for some reason, the function does not work with Win 11.
I already tried reloading the lua, but the issue persist

DCStrato

Thanks.

I have 3 computers, it works ok on 2 with Win 10, but for some reason, the function does not work with Win 11.
I already tried reloading the lua, but the issue persist
Thanks,

We have not tested this with Windows 11 that I am aware. It might be a timing issue with OBS and Win 11 that will need to be sorted.

D.C.