OBS is using ~35% of CPU after 10 min, resulting in audio problems and crash

Boernstain

Hello,
when I start OBS, the CPU and GPU utilization values are completely within limits. About 6% CPU utilization without stream, about 11% with stream. But after about 10 minutes of streaming, the CPU utilization goes up to 35% and sometimes 40%. Which is really weird, since I'm coding over the GPU.
I get sound problems in individual sources (it sounds stuttery, like the sound can't be processed fast enough) and after a few more minutes OBS sometimes crashes.

I only got this problem with OBS 28, before that it never happened.
Yes, I have many scenes that are also nested, with many browser sources. But that hasn't really been a problem so far.
I think have updated all plugins and the log analyzer of OBS gives neither critical messages nor warnings.

Some infos about my setup, the rest is in the log down below.

System:
RTX2080Ti
i7 9700K
32GB RAM
OBS runs on a HDD
Windows 10

Encoder settings:
NVENC H.264
CBR, 6000kbs
Keyframe interval: 2s
Tuning: High Quality, One pass
Lookahead true, Psycho Visual Tuning false
Max B Frames: 2
1920x1080, 30fps

Boernstain

Small update for all who run into a similar problem: The problem is the plugin "Audio Monitor". According to the developer it is compatible with OBS 28, but apparently not for me. As soon as I move a fader, the high CPU load comes up and OBS crashes. Not without plugin.

ashmanmedia

Small update for all who run into a similar problem: The problem is the plugin "Audio Monitor". According to the developer it is compatible with OBS 28, but apparently not for me. As soon as I move a fader, the high CPU load comes up and OBS crashes. Not without plugin.

standard plugin or addon? been noticing this happen after 28.1 or .2 odd got a kick butt rig should not happen.