OBS: I START STREAM AND MY KBS DROP TO ZERO

keiler

Hello, this is a problem that is leaving me without energy. It hurts my soul to fail my followers and I don't know what to do. I've been having this problem for 3 days, since the end of this Monday's stream, the obs doesn't stop turning red within seconds of starting, sometimes I want to reconnect and I get the message "obs, couldn't connect to the server"

I called my internet provider, they sent technicians to my house and even changed the modem, but even so the problem was not solved.

I am going to the point, I URGENTLY NEED YOU TO PASS ME THE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS. I attached the log files (even uninstall and reinstall obs, that's why it's only these two). I have no bug reports

Please help, and thanks so much for reading. sorry if my english is not very good, it is not my main language

Attachments

• 2023-04-26 21-47-48.txt
    62.7 KB · Views: 14

keiler

1682560210121.png

Update, I used twitch bandwidth and these were the horrendous results (I'm from Argentina)

Attachments

• 1682560210121.png
    1682560210121.png
    31 KB · Views: 11

PaiSand

Yep, you're ISP is broken.

Sí, la empresa de internet está rota.
Recomiendo que los llames y les digas que está funcionando mal, en especial el protocolo rtmp que es el usado para las transmisiones a twitch.

keiler

Recomiendo que los llames y les digas que está funcionando mal, en especial el protocolo rtmp que es el usado para las transmisiones a twitch.

Yes, thank you very much. They themselves when called and indeed, they verified that there were cuts.

A technician will come on Sunday. what is "protocol rtmp" btw?

Thank you very much for the help.

PaiSand

rtmp protocol is the protocol used to transport the stream data.
Is not the same as the one used for the world wide web (web for short), and different from the e-mails one.

AaronD

what is "protocol rtmp" btw?
Real Time Media Protocol

Different from:
HTTP: HyperText Transfer Protocol (websites)
SMTP: Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (e-mail sending)
POP: Post Office Protocol (e-mail download from a server)
IMAP: Internet Message Access Protocol (newer e-mail download from a server)
FTP: File Transfer Protocol (read and write files on a server)
SMB: Server Message Block (different way to use files and other resources on a server)
etc.

There are far more of these than is possible to build a mental library of. (I had to look up for myself what some of these actually stood for) They're the sort of thing you learn as you need them.