OBS Freeze when clicking on "Settings" button

PuqLive

I run into the same problem. Whenever i open my OBS and I click on "Settings", my OBS freezes and on top it says "(not responding)". It doesn't matter how long I wait, it keeps freezing.
I have already tried removing all my plugins, but it does not work. The only way I can access my settings is when I remove all my scenes and sources (like a clean start). It seems to be something within my scenes but I don't know what. I already used the Analyzer and it says theres nothing wrong (but I still can't access my OBS settings).

Can someone help me? I have uploaded my log here:

Attachments

• 2022-06-15 23-13-33.txt
    221.5 KB · Views: 15

PaiSand

I run into the same problem. Whenever i open my OBS and I click on "Settings", my OBS freezes and on top it says "(not responding)". It doesn't matter how long I wait, it keeps freezing.
I have already tried removing all my plugins, but it does not work. The only way I can access my settings is when I remove all my scenes and sources (like a clean start). It seems to be something within my scenes but I don't know what. I already used the Analyzer and it says theres nothing wrong (but I still can't access my OBS settings).

Can someone help me? I have uploaded my log here:

You're using SE.live plugin. Please contact them for support.
Alternatively, uninstall it. Then uninstall and reinstall OBS in order to fix the changes made by this plugin. Now please do a test stream/recording of more than 30 seconds and post the log file here.

Mark Weiss

I have had this problem since OBS 27. They tell me it's a known issue, but it's still not fixed in 28 and 29.0.2 versions.

Mark Weiss

Same goes for 30. However, it only hangs on the FIRST opening. If I don't restart OBS, I can open the settings menu just fine multiple times. Restart OBS and it hangs again on that first opening.