Bug Report OBS Font bug (Only numbers)

Kapitan Drables

Greetings. My OBS was working just fine until today, when font responsible for numbers 1234567890 started replacing them with ੧੨੩੪੫੬੭੮੯੦ - Even though I am using English as the language of OBS and system and base font. Everything else is fine, but just numbers are complete gibberish and unreadable.
Has anyone encountered this bug before? I was searching and trying to find anything about it but the only thing I got is that it's Punjabi language or something.

Attachments

• numbers.png
    numbers.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Numbers everywhere.png
    Numbers everywhere.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 115

Kapitan Drables

No I have not. In fact I had clean install of Windows 10 Pro if that matters on a fresh new drive. (Somewhere around 3-4 days ago).

If that helps, when I type them in any box they are still normal, but after clicking out of box they change to these new symbols.

I also tried clean reinstalling OBS, without keeping appdata folder, and it didn't help.

Last edited:

Kapitan Drables

Any ideas? The only numbers affected are in open boxes, if they can't be edited in any way they remain normal. Can you tell me what system font is used for those boxes? Cause It's hard to work with these symbols.
still no fix.png

Kapitan Drables

Can you at least tell me what font is used in those boxes?
I tried to search for a solution around the internet but haven't found anything.
Nor SFC or DISM helped

Nivrim

Greetings. My OBS was working just fine until today, when font responsible for numbers 1234567890 started replacing them with ੧੨੩੪੫੬੭੮੯੦ - Even though I am using English as the language of OBS and system and base font. Everything else is fine, but just numbers are complete gibberish and unreadable.
Has anyone encountered this bug before? I was searching and trying to find anything about it but the only thing I got is that it's Punjabi language or something.

Maybe this solution can help you :) https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/obs-bug-in-numbers.137994/#post-506580