OBS Crashing Randomly While Streaming

acefondu

So, I'm using a new computer, never had issues with OBS on my previous computer. I have an extremely basic setup. Using Windows 11 now, which I wasn't before, of course I have all new hardware now too.

The issue is pretty random. Sometimes I can stream for 1 hour and then the preview window freezes, it's at this point I know I'm now offline except nothing else indicates OBS has crashed. All of the audio bars still work, OBS indicates I'm still streaming, the timers are still going etc. There is no crash log either. OBS just simply stops responding. The only thing I'm doing differently from before is I'm using Application Audio Capture so I can listen to youtube vids in the background and not have that audio interfere in the stream.

I have attached a log file of the most recent crash which only took 20ish minutes to happen. Again, this is a log file and not a crash log as OBS isn't producing a crash log.

Attachments

• 2022-12-15 12-53-34.txt
    12 KB · Views: 37

Sonhubgu

Hi.
I have exactly the same problems since I got my new pc system running on win11.
I tried to rollback on older versions of OBS and checked windows and nvidia updates.
Still OBS freezes randomly while streaming Cyberpunk 2077 and new Next Gen Witcher 3.
My system should run it easily.

Sonhubgu

Hi.
I have exactly the same problems since I got my new pc system running on win11.
I tried to rollback on older versions of OBS and checked windows and nvidia updates.
Still OBS freezes randomly while streaming Cyberpunk 2077 and new Next Gen Witcher 3.
My system should run it easily.
I also use voice meeter potato a since a few weeks. That is the only thing I have changed besides the whole New PC System and the upgrade to win11. ...

acefondu

Still freezing on me not sure why sadly. It let me go 2 hours this time.

Attachments

• 2022-12-16 13-30-38.txt
    12 KB · Views: 19