Bug Report OBS crashes every 60 to 70 minutes

dr_strizzle

Hey guys,
im streaming drums and music on Twitch for some time now. But theres a problem that occurred in the past 2 months. OBS crashes every 60 to 70 minutes by first crashing my Internet browser (atm Opera) and right after that OBS gets smacked. I have no clue what the problem might be...its frustrating to start the stream again every hour :D

these are my last two crash logs...i hope some OBS magicians can help me out:

Attachments

• 2020-02-19 20-22-39.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 2020-02-19 21-37-38.txt
    8.9 KB · Views: 24

koala

The crashlogs don't tell a specific issue. From this and from your description follows that you might have faulty hardware that produces random crashes. Check/revert overclocking, check/fix overheating, do a memory test (use the built in Windows memory diagnosis, should be found if you search for "memory" in the Windows search box).

dr_strizzle

The crashlogs don't tell a specific issue. From this and from your description follows that you might have faulty hardware that produces random crashes. Check/revert overclocking, check/fix overheating, do a memory test (use the built in Windows memory diagnosis, should be found if you search for "memory" in the Windows search box).
thx, i will try. the thing is...this only happens when im streaming music. There's a lot going on but my task manager shows no critical values.