OBS Crashes after a few hours of streaming

niceboypaolo

Hey friends!

Lately, I've been streaming and after a few hours, stream crashes. I was hoping based on my log files someone could help me troubleshoot the issue.

When the crash happens, it says something along the lines of "texture not loading"

I've included my latest crash and log files. Hopefully one of y'all can help me out here! Happy to provide any other issues to help troubleshoot.

Thanks a ton

Attachments

• Crash 2021-11-28 22-43-47.txt
    21.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 2021-11-28 23-32-07.txt
    116.1 KB · Views: 58

qhobbes

1. The new Windows 10 Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") added with version 2004 is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's a new and experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions.
2. One of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
VoiceMeeter Aux Input (VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO): 48000 Hz
VoiceMeeter Output (VB-Audio VoiceMeeter VAIO): 44100 Hz
Microphone (4- AT2020USB+): 48000 Hz
3. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene (Game and new world scene).
4. Your log contains no streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) After making the above changes, restart OBS.
2) Start your stream when you normally do. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) If OBS crashes, open it, Select Help > Log Files > Upload Last Log File. Send that link here along with the crash log.