OBS Constantly crashes when I close it.

Sajin_Kahn

I don't think it's been having any other severe problems. but if I don't get to the bottom of this, or at least get some help interpreting what may be the problem I'm going to go crazy. I am still very much a beginner with a lot of this kind of computer stuff, and only learn from experience, so I'm excited to see if anyone can help me understand how to make more sense of these files.
If I were to suspect any cause, I'd say it could be me not knowing how to properly install plug-ins in every case. Maybe I put something in a wrong folder or did something else like that. I get paranoid about using the first installer option because it asks if it can make a duiplicate plug in folder in the program files and I don't think that would do anything good, so I get the direct file and copy the files in the extraction into the plug in folders based on where they are in the downloaded one.
Wouldn't be surprised if I was grossly over complicating things for myself.

Either way, I'm anxious to see if anyone can enlighten me about this. Thank you.

URL for the Log File as OBS is running. : https://obsproject.com/logs/2w-X1Q8s-StuA_nr
Log file: 2022-04-25 14-26-93.txt

Crash Log upon closing: Crash 2022-04-25 14-40-17

Attachments

• 2022-04-25 14-26-39.txt
    91.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Crash 2022-04-25 14-40-17.txt
    150 KB · Views: 32