Nvidia graphics card keeps crashing stream!

topdogmsn

OBS uses about 40%-60% of my GPU, even after making some changes from 2k to FHD canvas, having 1 display source per scene, going from NVENC to h.264.
My graphics card keeps crashing and with NVENC as encoder it stops my stream, so I have to restart my stream every time.

I am outta ideas and desperately need help.

I have attached some logs

Attachments

• 2021-03-10 17-56-10.txt
    105.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 2021-03-10 19-25-55.txt
    123.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 2021-03-10 21-29-39.txt
    96.7 KB · Views: 37

FerretBomb

This is an underlying problem with your GPU. OBS may be triggering it by using the GPU, but the problem was not created by OBS. It just sees your GPU 'go away' when the driver crashes, and loses its encoding session.

Recommend running a safe-mode DDU driver uninstall, and clean-install of the latest nVidia driver package, just in case it's some old driver cruft interfering.

Beyond that, you will need to contact the GPU manufacturer for hardware support.

leon_246

I did reinstall the GPU driver, without DDU, also updated bios and windows, hoping it will work now

did it solved your problem? I have the same issues with the GPU but in my case it also shut down OBS, every screen and everything turns black… but pc sound ist still running.

topdogmsn

did it solved your problem? I have the same issues with the GPU but in my case it also shut down OBS, every screen and everything turns black… but pc sound ist still running.
I mostly had this issue on my rtx 2080 while playing the medium (very graphic intensive game even with Ray tracing off) I simply just stopped playing the game and upgraded to a 3090 instead. I've never had a crash since then