Question / Help Not able to stream my stream is lagging and not able to record

Riot.Goliath

Your computer isn't powerful enough to record. The only chance you have is if you lower settings pretty hard and record at like 480/720p at 30fps. And even then, maybe not.

Your computer isn't powerful enough to record. The only chance you have is if you lower settings pretty hard and record at like 480/720p at 30fps. And even then, maybe not.
I can record my screen using Nvidia screen record and it's pretty good why obs is giving me problem

Narcogen

I can record my screen using Nvidia screen record and it's pretty good why obs is giving me problem

Because that program operates in an entirely different way. OBS is used for compositing (adding elements to captures before streaming or recording) and as a result of this requires additional GPU resources. Programs that are designed just to capture the screen, like ShadowPlay, do so without adding an unlimited number of arbitrary sources-- they are just capturing what your video card produces.

ShadowPlay can't do a lot of the things OBS can do, but because of that, OBS needs more resources than ShadowPlay does.