Question / Help Not able to stream my stream is lagging and not able to record

I have a low end pc and I want to stream and record
pc specs - gt710 2gb
i5 6402p 2.80 gh
8 gb ram
windows 10 pro

my game is running well but my stream is lagging when i try to stream my games is very laggy and i can't even record properly my internet is good pls tell some settings for my pc its very much problem for me

My settings are automatically configured by obs please help me with this its very frustrating please i need to stream and record

Attachments

• 2019-03-18 00-27-11.txt
    5 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot (33).png
    Screenshot (33).png
    132.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot (34).png
    Screenshot (34).png
    111.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    129.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot (36).png
    Screenshot (36).png
    128.2 KB · Views: 32

Narcogen

Start by updating Windows and turning off game mode:

00:27:11.064: Windows Version: 10.0 Build 17134 (revision: 590; 64-bit)

Instructions below. Next, be sure to run a streaming/recording session and complete it (stop both) before uploading the log; this log has no recording or streaming session in it and so has no performance data to use in troubleshooting.

Instructions below. Next, be sure to run a streaming/recording session and complete it (stop both) before uploading the log; this log has no recording or streaming session in it and so has no performance data to use in troubleshooting.

Ok I will create a new thread and post it and with new log also

lNuggyl

screen shot number three is your problem. i had the same problem, both resolutions have to be 1920*1080. most people say the bottem one has to be low but thats incorrect, it just lagged my stream and when i fixed it i was perfectly fine

I have to run both record and stream at same time or at different times

Narcogen

Either. Doesn't matter. You have to have at least one completed (started and stopped) output session (meaning either streaming OR recording) in order for the log to contain the necessary performance information. If you start, but do not stop, an output session, the summary data on frame processing during an output session is not written to the log.

Either. Doesn't matter. You have to have at least one completed (started and stopped) output session (meaning either streaming OR recording) in order for the log to contain the necessary performance information. If you start, but do not stop, an output session, the summary data on frame processing during an output session is not written to the log.

I will upload it by tonight

Narcogen

00:49:51.272: Output 'simple_stream': Number of lagged frames due to rendering lag/stalls: 8205 (55.4%)

GPU overload.

GPU Overload Issues

00:49:51.272: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 3791 (27.6%)

Network issue.

Dropped Frames/Connection Issues

00:49:51.273: Video stopped, number of skipped frames due to encoding lag: 12188/13913 (87.6%)

Encoding overload.

General Performance and Encoding Issues

You're pretty much maxing your machine out in every way possible. You definitely should not be attempting to stream or record in 60fps. Drop to 30fps. Go to the Video settings and change to 30FPS.

00:49:51.272: Output 'simple_stream': Number of lagged frames due to rendering lag/stalls: 8205 (55.4%)

GPU overload.

GPU Overload Issues

00:49:51.272: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 3791 (27.6%)

Network issue.

00:49:51.273: Video stopped, number of skipped frames due to encoding lag: 12188/13913 (87.6%)

Encoding overload.

You're pretty much maxing your machine out in every way possible. You definitely should not be attempting to stream or record in 60fps. Drop to 30fps. Go to the Video settings and change to 30FPS.

And any other thing to do except that or it will correct it

GPU overload.

GPU Overload Issues

Network issue.

Encoding overload.

still lagging in recording what to do

Riot.Goliath

First of all guys, why are we going to these lengths to give advice when he just said he is trying to stream on a 2 Mbps connection..

Your internet isn't fast enough and your computer isn't either. You can't stream at all.