Atlas Marvel

So I'm having a problem where OBS is suppressing my mic audio when I'm too loud, but I don't have any filters on it. I was fine with it at first because I get how loud audio can be annoying but I've changed my mind. I would rather people hear me regardless of my volume instead of getting completely muted by OBS. I do also use NVIDIA Broadcast as a source for my mic audio but there's no noise suppression feature. I'm only using noise removal for background noise and room echo removal. Does the noise removal feature also cause noise suppression? IDK if it's important or not but I also imported most of my current scenes and sources from Streamlabs OBS. I think I added noise suppression over there. Could the noise suppression have carried over? If it somehow has, then why don't I see it in the filters section?

FerretBomb

Post a logfile from a test streaming or recording session at least 30 seconds in length, and we can have a look.
If you're using nVidia Broadcast to process your mic audio, that is out-of-scope as it is third party software, and absolutely could include a compressor/limiter. Only recommendation there is to have OBS capture the mic directly and see if it's still exhibiting the behavior.

Atlas Marvel

Post a logfile from a test streaming or recording session at least 30 seconds in length, and we can have a look.
If you're using nVidia Broadcast to process your mic audio, that is out-of-scope as it is third party software, and absolutely could include a compressor/limiter. Only recommendation there is to have OBS capture the mic directly and see if it's still exhibiting the behavior.

Lawrence_SoCal

Ugh
StreamElements PoS plug-in puking all over the log, and something about StreamElements in Audio sources?? And Audio sources at 2 different samplings rates... I'm out
Good luck FerretBomb