Free NohBoard v1.3.0

Scorpanoid

here's the screenshot

Attachments

• nohboard.png
    nohboard.png
    517.3 KB · Views: 412

joao7yt

You must use the "Window Capture" with a "Chroma Key" filter.

Here's screen shots of the Properties and Filters I use:
prop.png

filter.png

Scorpanoid

ive enabled chroma key and i am using windows capture it still wouldnt work i think this issue has been around for about a year or so.

layarion

Hey Noah, does the new scripting language options introduced in the last year offer anything tantalizing for this service? like i'm still using the older program, and i don't like that the secondary window sometimes locks up.

might this allow you to skip the window and put something more low-key and less buggy in? or improve things like adding a digital recording that can be overlayed directly into a video editor later or something?

ARcade2yada

Hello , @ThoNohT and @joao7yt . i am Yalcin Yada, the reason I contacted you is your Noahboard Project. I'm an arcade player and I love to use Noahboard. But the ARcade stick simulations are not available with the keyboard, which I see as a shortcoming. Based on this problem, I did some research and managed to add Arcade Stick simulations to Noahboard. So I edited the pictures in the images folder on the Noahboard and managed to simulate 7 arcade sticks. These ; 1 - ARcade MAME Stick: 2 - Hitbox Simulation: 3 - Playstation Joypad: 4 - Nintendo Joypad: 5 - Sega Joypad: 6 - XboX JoyPad 7 - MixBox Simulation ; I added these simulations and it works fine. You can add these simulations to your work. Many of your users should like you to add Arcade Stick Simulations like me. all can be controlled by keyboard only. Of course, I have no expectations. I'm waiting for your answer

Example Video 1 ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojmQPUCYy0Q
2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCAEK-9BxeU

Attachments

• Arcade Stick.png
    Arcade Stick.png
    165.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Hitbox Simulation.png
    Hitbox Simulation.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 102
  • keyboard.png
    keyboard.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Nintendo.png
    Nintendo.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Playstatioın.png
    Playstatioın.png
    193.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Sega.png
    Sega.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Xbox.png
    Xbox.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

wunderBarr

Sorry if this is already a thing or not. But I would love to see the ability for a button to show as highlighted based on more customizable conditionals.

Use-case scenario: As a surfer I have crouch bound to both left shift and left control so that I don't have issues accidentally fumbling keys, I would like to have just one single button highlight for duck, when I press one or the other.

I also think it'd be nice if I could bind a mouse wheel trigger for the buttons as many surfers and bhoppers will have jump bound to a mousewheel scroll event. I haven't personally gone in and looked at the codebase but perhaps I will check it out relatively soon and see if I'd be able to make a pull request and contribute.

Love the application so far!

confluxr3ality

any chance of another mouse image? (i use a Razer Atheris, and was looking set it up so my chat didn't have to ask what mouse i used)

Attachments

• atheris.png
    atheris.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 82

confluxr3ality

one thing i have noticed with NohBoard is when i try to use it for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019), it stops showing the mouse as soon as a match loads

ThoNohT

Developer
ThoNohT updated NohBoard with a new update entry:

The Corona update

Bugs:
- Fixed outline width always being reset to 1.
- Fix mouse speed indicator style changes not applying.
- Disabled mouse/keyboard hooking if there are no keys of this type on the keyboard.

Features:
- Only show the main window in the taskbar.
- Allow changing the title of the NohBoard window.
- Add key codes for Scroll Lock / Num Lock / Caps Lock current state.
- Add a warning message about outlines of loose keys showing underneath pressed keys.
- Added the option to show keys for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

LuckwurstJoe

Hello there, first of all, thanks for this amazing work! Exactly what i searched and it looks so easy.

Unfortunatly, i got a little problem with the background-image-option.

However i'm trying to insert a background-image, because i wanted a SNES keyboard, but it wont be displayed, instead i see the background color all the time.

Any Idea?
I also put the SNES.png in all other folders, so i won't miss the right folder for the style, but still no success :(

Here a little list of my files and set options:

Installpath: D:\NohBoard
Config and style-data: D:\NohBoard\keyboards\SNES\SNES
Image-File: D:\NohBoard\keyboards\SNES\SNES\SNES.png

SNES.style-Data:

{
"BackgroundColor": {
"Blue": 100,
"Green": 0,
"Red": 0
},
"BackgroundImageFileName": "SNES.png",
"DefaultKeyStyle": {
"Loose": {
"Background": {
"Green": 100,
"Red": 100
},
"BackgroundImageFileName": null,
"Font": {
"DownloadUrl": null,
"FontFamily": "Courier New",
"Size": 10,
"Style": 0
},
"Outline": {
"Blue": 0,
"Green": 255,
},
"OutlineWidth": 1,
"ShowOutline": false,
"Text": {
}
},
"Pressed": {
"Blue": 255,
"Red": 255
},
},
},
}
}
},
"DefaultMouseSpeedIndicatorStyle": {
"InnerColor": {
},
"OuterColor": {
},
"OutlineWidth": 1
},
"ElementStyles": [ ]
}

Spellbinder2050

Is there a way that I can force Nohboared always on top, so that I could run a game and Nohboared on the screen at the same time? I've been able to do this using a small program called Deskpins, but it forces the keyboard/mouse input to register in Nohboard, not the game (since it's on top).

I also know we could do this using OBS, so that both a game and Nohboared appear on a stream or separate window. I'm trying to get them to display on my one screen simultaneously without OBS tho.

Drxp

When I'm running my NohBoard and I'm playing a game (Fortnite Don't make fun of me) when i look around and stuff my mouse like cuts out and stops for a second then goes again. Is there something with having wireless mouse's maybe. Is there some type of fix for it.

SimplisticBeing

Hello there, first of all, thanks for this amazing work! Exactly what i searched and it looks so easy.

Unfortunatly, i got a little problem with the background-image-option.

However i'm trying to insert a background-image, because i wanted a SNES keyboard, but it wont be displayed, instead i see the background color all the time.

Any Idea?
I also put the SNES.png in all other folders, so i won't miss the right folder for the style, but still no success :(

Here a little list of my files and set options:

Installpath: D:\NohBoard
Config and style-data: D:\NohBoard\keyboards\SNES\SNES
Image-File: D:\NohBoard\keyboards\SNES\SNES\SNES.png

SNES.style-Data:

{
"BackgroundColor": {
},
"BackgroundImageFileName": "SNES.png",
"DefaultKeyStyle": {
"Loose": {
},
},
},
}
},
"Pressed": {
},
},
},
}
}
},
"DefaultMouseSpeedIndicatorStyle": {
"InnerColor": {
},
"OuterColor": {
},
"OutlineWidth": 1
},
"ElementStyles": [ ]
}
Images need to be in an \Images folder in the Definition subfolder. Ex: keyboards\Definition\Images\SNES.png

Is there a way that I can force Nohboared always on top, so that I could run a game and Nohboared on the screen at the same time? I've been able to do this using a small program called Deskpins, but it forces the keyboard/mouse input to register in Nohboard, not the game (since it's on top).

I also know we could do this using OBS, so that both a game and Nohboared appear on a stream or separate window. I'm trying to get them to display on my one screen simultaneously without OBS tho.
I use AutoHotKey with a simple script below

1.) Install AutoHotKey
2.) Create a text file and name it AlwaysOnTop.ahk
3.) Copy and Paste the script below. DO NOT copy the dash lines.
----------
#NoEnv
SendMode Input
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%

^SPACE:: Winset, Alwaysontop, , A
----------