- Fixed outline width always being reset to 1.
- Fix mouse speed indicator style changes not applying.
- Disabled mouse/keyboard hooking if there are no keys of this type on the keyboard.
- Only show the main window in the taskbar.
- Allow changing the title of the NohBoard window.
- Add key codes for Scroll Lock / Num Lock / Caps Lock current state.
- Add a warning message about outlines of loose keys showing underneath pressed keys.
- Added the option to show keys for longer than they are pressed.
- Made the update interval for rendering configurable via NohBoard.json.
- Dvorak, Coleman, Workman and custom keyboard layouts by JapanYoshi.
- StarCraft 2 TheCore keyboard layout by dchitra.
- Cycle selection through elements on top of each other when clicking
- Check duplicate element ids when loading keyboard.
- NohBoard disappears when closing while minimzed. (Buttercak3)
- Boundaries could not be moved down in the list. (Buttercak3)
- Key definition is reset after clicking anywhere in NohBoard. (Buttercak3)
- Removing boundaries when less than 3 were left via the properties. (Buttercak3)
- Keyboard style reverts to default when opening the load keyboard form. (Buttercak3)
- Missing icon.
New keyboard layouts:
- Environmnental Station Alpha by SirDifferential.
This is the second release of the rewrite of NohBoard. It might still lack some functionality, so it is perfectly fine if you still wish to use the original NohBoard. You can find it with the earlier updates. However, this version has now had some initial testing by at least one user, and turns out to work (perhaps even better than the original). Therefore I have decided to make an actual release of it here.
Everyone who can test this is appreciated. If I can get a lot of testing happening, I have plans to make big improvements to this in the future.