Question / Help No PS4 Sound

SYNOFF

Hey,
I recently bought a subsonic capture card. I plugged it in and I added the source on OBS.
My problem is that I can’t get the sound of the PS4 (game audio) on OBS.
Can someone help me ?
I’m on Mac btw.
Thank you,
have a great day !
SYNOFF

Narcogen

When adding a video capture device or camera that provides both video and audio, there should be a pulldown menu in the properties of that device to specify how to handle audio. There should be a checkbox for audio, and a pulldown asking which device to use for audio-- from which you just choose the name of the capture card.

If you try and use the device as a camera in QuickTime or Skype, does it provide audio then? If not, then it might be a driver issue.

SYNOFF

When adding a video capture device or camera that provides both video and audio, there should be a pulldown menu in the properties of that device to specify how to handle audio. There should be a checkbox for audio, and a pulldown asking which device to use for audio-- from which you just choose the name of the capture card.

If you try and use the device as a camera in QuickTime or Skype, does it provide audio then? If not, then it might be a driver issue.

thats my problem I don't have that check box... and btw im on macOS

Narcogen

Yes, I am also.

Does that device show up with audio in QuickTime Player when you make a new movie recording?

If you add an Audio Input source to your scene in OBS, is the capture device one of the available choices?

SYNOFF

Yes, I am also.

Does that device show up with audio in QuickTime Player when you make a new movie recording?

If you add an Audio Input source to your scene in OBS, is the capture device one of the available choices?
Thank you ! To heardthe ps4 audio and also people hear it on OBS, I plugged my headset to the monitor, the problem is that now I can't use my microphone even if I use a splitter the microphone part in my controller and the radio part in my monitor, it doesn't work...
Do you have a solution ?

Narcogen

Not sure. Do you mean the PS4 headset? Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the PS accessories as I capture from Xbox-- I also split headset signals from the controller to capture them in OBS and that works. (I plug the 1/4" plugs from the controller into a USB audio adapter).