Question / Help No game audio when livestreaming (YouTube)

Zuon94

So, I tried my hand at Livestreaming from my main PC last night. I had the bitrate all configured for my network connection, video and audio sources working and balanced, and I even offset my PC audio to get the picture in sync.

I tinkered with it until around 10:30PM getting it just perfect. Then I shut down my computer and went to bed.

This morning, I boot he computer back up before work, just to see if I can get away with a higher bitrate (makes no difference streaming though. My streams are initially very blocky, but are fixed over time by YouTube's encoding algorythm.), And suddenly, when the streams go live to YouTube, there is no PC audio track whatsoever - only my microphone can be heard.

The settings are just as I left them, and OBS' volume meter is visually bouncing when sound comes through my speakers, so I know the sound device is working. Even Windows sounds can't be heard on the stream. I even checked Window's audio device settings and found nothing wrong.

I turned off the computer since then, and I won't be able to get back on until after work, but what is going on? Everything worked just hours ago.

I cannot provide a log right now. I will later.