NDI Source terrible FPS.

blakeu15

Hey all,

I'm attempting to stream using my Windows Laptop (Gaming) and my MacBook (Streaming) Using NDI source.

It's all setup, but my FPS is bad on Twitch/recording.(Very choppy) I'll show screenshots of my settings.

Any help would be amazing, thank you.

OBS Version(s) : Latest
NDI : 4.9.0

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    85.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    107.2 KB · Views: 36
  • ,..png
    ,..png
    479 KB · Views: 42

carlmmii

Are both laptops wired? NDI requires a gigabit connection for both computers, wifi will result in very stuttery video.

If both are wired, please post the log file from your gaming computer. Considering you're running a mac for your streaming computer, we can only give limited help on this side of the fence (the mac support forum would be the go-to next if everything looks fine for the PC/NDI side).

blakeu15

Are both laptops wired? NDI requires a gigabit connection for both computers, wifi will result in very stuttery video.

If both are wired, please post the log file from your gaming computer. Considering you're running a mac for your streaming computer, we can only give limited help on this side of the fence (the mac support forum would be the go-to next if everything looks fine for the PC/NDI side).
They are not wired, and I am unable to do so. Is there any fix around that? My wifi speed is roughly 250MB/S.

carlmmii

You will need to use NDI|HX, but I'm not familiar with what the process is for desktop->desktop.