NDI Mac to PC

QdBmc

Here is the situation: I have a mbp and a pc ,both have the latest obs, NDI plugin, and NDI runtime installed, as well as the NDI 4 Tools.
I was to use OBS on the mbp as an NDI source. NDI is configured on the tools menu of OBS on the mbp and sending correctly. Now comes the tricky part. On the PC i want to receive the mbp NDI source. On the PC using NDI Video Monitor (part of NDI 4 tools), the pc receives the mbp NDI source material. This tells me that the mbp NDI is broadcasting successfully on the network. Now, when I go into OBS on the PC -> add NDI source -> go to dropdown to select the source, nothing is listed. Though as stated eariler the pc IS able to receive the mbp source material in another app (NDI video monitor). With that being said the NDI Video Monitor can receive the source material from the mbp NDI and then be configured to output the mbp NDI source material (almost like a relay) and when I do that, OBS on the pc can see it (the relayed source material) as a source. That seems like an extra step and extra processing that I would like to avoid.
Is there a way to have OBS on the pc see the mbp NDI material without having to relay it through NDI Video Monitor?