My live is lagging / Mi directo se laguea

GochiTitan2007

Ultimamente cuando hago streams, desde que cambie de grafica empeze a experimentar que mis directos se laguean viendose en Twitch a 30 o 15 fps, cuando lo tengo configurado a 60 fps 900p, Pero de todos modos en mi stream se laguea y mi internet si da suficiente para hacer el stream, Creen que deba formatear el pc?

Lately when I stream, since I changed the graphics I started to experience that my live streams lag when viewed on Twitch at 30 or 15 fps, when I have it configured at 60 fps 900p, but anyway my stream lags and my internet does work. enough to make the stream, do you think I should format the PC?

imagen_2023-11-21_170447664.png

AaronD

Lag? You mean like, 10 seconds or so of delay between the actual event and when it appears in a browser window, but otherwise smooth? That's perfectly normal.

Or is it breaking up or stuttering?

GochiTitan2007

No, I mean in real time in the stream, I have it configured to be seen at 60 fps, but when I'm playing or something like it lags and it is seen at 25 or 20 fps
Lag? You mean like, 10 seconds or so of delay between the actual event and when it appears in a browser window, but otherwise smooth? That's perfectly normal.

Or is it breaking up or stuttering?

AaronD

No, I mean in real time in the stream, I have it configured to be seen at 60 fps, but when I'm playing or something like it lags and it is seen at 25 or 20 fps
So it slows down? Like a tape running too slow, or a 45 RPM record being played at 33 RPM? But still smooth?

"Lag" could mean anything. It's one of those non-technical "catch-all" terms that cover a multitude of different problems, so it's almost useless. Explain the details, please!

Actual recordings and logs would be nice too. :-)
Especially if you can give a "good" and "bad" recording for comparison. Not all of us are familiar with your content, so it could appear okay to us when you know it's wrong.
1700653781785.png