My files are downloaded but will not show on OBS or Streamlabs

nerralcope

Alright, I'm going to do my best to explain this. I bought a new overlay setup (which I can't get a refund on). I went to import the files into OBS so that I could set up mu overlays for stream and everytime I go to import the files, it shows through OBS that the files do no exist. It does not show anything that I've downloaded on my computer. I've tried moving the files into a different folder and nothing will work. I've even tried adding every thing one by one and nothing will show up. The same goes for streamlabs. I'm completely at a lost here. I have no idea how to fix this. Even my old overlay files will not import into OBS. I've deleted and reinstalled OBS and that did not help either. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I need to get this fixed by Friday. I just bought this computer and it's not helping. I need all the help I can get here. PLEASEEEE

PaiSand

Restart your computer. Just in case something whent bananas.
OBS can read an see many file formats. You should check the extension on the files are correct. If the files are inside a compressed file, you need to first uncompress it.

So, if you're talking about graphic files make sure you selected the correct source to open it. Same if the file is a video.

Regarding streamlabs, any issue on their products or services must be asked to them.

honestreview

Did you find a solution??? I am currently having the exact same problem as you. None of my files are showing up, when pressing: Scene Collection - Import - Add.. I am trying to add scenes/ templates that I just recently bought. If you found a solution, please help.