Move

Move 2.12.0

oneRaijin

I may have found a link in the history on the site - so it looks like older versions are online ;) using https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/move-transition.913/history thats nice so it may not be needed.
But it would be nice if the plugins was backward compatible sometimes - I only stay on the old 27 obs until a NDI is available ;)
thank you for this! I've been going crazy just trying to find the 2.6.1 ver. for OBS 27.2.4. I've stayed on OBS 27 for the same reason that NDI is still being worked on for OBS 28 haha

Celja

I'm having an issue where I installed the move transition but nothing is showing up under my mic filters as an audio move. Is there something I might have missed or put in the wrong spot?

Attachments

• troubleshoot.png
    troubleshoot.png
    56 KB · Views: 19
  • troubleshoot2.png
    troubleshoot2.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 19
  • troubleshoot3.png
    troubleshoot3.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 19

sethx

@sethx m1 is supported since version 2.6.2 of the plugin
Really? Every time I install it it doesn't show up in my transitions (or anywhere else for that matter). Are there separate installation instructions somewhere? Or perhaps I didn't clarify... Is it supported for M1 with OBS > v28? I've got it working well on 27 but doesn't show up anywhere when I install it in version 28. It's also listed as in progress on the OBS 28 plugins compatibility list.

Celja

I'm having an issue where I installed the move transition but nothing is showing up under my mic filters as an audio move. Is there something I might have missed or put in the wrong spot?
Figured out the issue. I updated my OBS and got it working now

alexcreed

Hi, I've been trying to install the plugin but it hasn't been installed correctly. Can someone please help???? I'm not sure if this is the plugin. I used to have it before and it would always work but recently when I reinstalled obs it didn't work.
Screenshot (10).png

alexcreed

Im still having the same issue and I already updated my OBS as well. But there's no new updates.

Exeldro

Did you install it in the same directory your OBS is installed in? Is it showing in your OBS log file?

Jacklifear

Hi, I'm noticing something odd in a drop down and I don't think this is working as intended. I'm not used to the "Move Value" part yet (learning that) and it may be just correct, but I'm not 100% sure.

Steps to recreate:
1. Open FILTERS on SCENE
2. Create Filter "Move Value" in scene list of fliters
3. Filter >> (Any source I've selected so far)
4. Move Value Type >> Single Setting
5. Setting/Setting >> [Symptom]

It seems that the dropdown isn't properly filled out? The blank spaces feel a bit odd.
Symptom: https://i.gyazo.com/7c279ebd12a9cc43d0b6f1a2ed800c05.png

Second thing:
Within Transform I only see the fields of "Format type" "Decimals" and "Value". The tutorials I've seen online actually reference transform fields intuitively, but I think that they are simply out of date. If this is working as intended, I'm looking for some really basic tutorial on how to simply set the x/y and other such coordinates of an existing source. My google-fu has not been successful yet to find one regarding these fields.

sukhpreetsaluja

I think I found a bug so assume you are switching from scene A to scene B and scene B has scene A as a source while switching from scene A to scene B it will move the whole scene A out of the screen and then bring scene B to the screen.

Expected result:
While switching from scene A to B. Scene B sources except for the scene A source should move. It worked fine in the pervious version of the plugin

rusty1

When applying the hide and show move transition to a nested scene, all of its filters temporarily deactivate during the transition.

Timboxyz

Just updated from 2.6.1 to 2.7.0 and looking at the log it complains I have both versions loaded, i.e. installing 2.7.0 did not overwrite 2.6.1.
How do I get rid of the old version?

Timboxyz

Just updated from 2.6.1 to 2.7.0 and looking at the log it complains I have both versions loaded, i.e. installing 2.7.0 did not overwrite 2.6.1.
How do I get rid of the old version?
Delving into the filesystem it looks like 2.6.1 is installed in /Library/Application Support/.... and 2.7.0 in /Users/tim/Library/Application Support/...

Is it safe to just delete the former location?

darkos

Hello.
I'm using OBS in 27.2.3 version and i download this move transition plugin 2.7.0 It is in obs-plugins folder both in 32bit and 64bit folders. But when i launch OBS program, plugins is not on the plugin list.
I also have installed latest vc_redist.x64.exe installed. Is this any way fixable ??