Move

Move 2.12.0

tony_unorthodox

thanks for the reply Exeldro. If thats the case, and im using the motion effect plug in, then your plug in is not showing up in my transitions menu. i even reinstalled this plug in to make sure i was doing it right. maybe your plug in isnt appearing anywhere in my obs? that would explain the confusion.

Mervin

Hello to everyone reading this,

i really love this plugin, it just brings so many possibilities. But i have a problem. When i try to change multiple values with the same move value filter (in my case: change scale and position of a source through 3d transform and move value filters) it does work properly at first, but when i restart obs it makes some nonsense movement like shrinking it infinitly. changing single values works just fine.

apart from this little ishue this plugin is the greatest i used so far.

Exeldro

@Mervin this is a known bug reported by multiple users, I have not been able to replicate it myself yet. As soon as I am able to reproduce it, I will fix it.

Exeldro

@tony_unorthodox If installed correctly you should have got the "Add: Move" in the transition dropdown in the Scene Transition dock.
1610099458837.png

tony_unorthodox

ok i found the "Add: Move" in the menu:
add motion.png

and when i click on this i get this screen:
transition properties.png

which you said was NOT your plugin.

im lost.... thanks so much for your help.

Exeldro

@tony_unorthodox the Move Transition plugin seems not be installed correctly, can you check if C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit\move-transition.dll exists? and if move-transition.dll shows in you obs logfile?

tony_unorthodox

update: so i uninstalled the 'motion effect' plug in to remove the chance of confusion and used the move-transition-installer.exe to reinstall your plug in and now the "Add: Motion" transition has disappeared from the transition menu. there must be an issue with the install.

Gofre

Hi, this plugin is awesome. Thank you for your work!
I'm trying to show/hide a source with an animation: In the Properties of the Move transition plugin I configured both Appearing and Disappearing items to do a Fade transition. With the Studio Mode switched on, I show the source and then I make a quick transition. It animates just like I want.

Now... I don't know if it's possible... I'm trying to achieve this with the fewest possible steps. Like with hot keys or not enabling Studio Mode.
I also tried it with the Move Source, but the source just shows up like using the normal show button (with no animation).

Also I wonder if with the Multi Action of Stream Deck is it possible to achieve this with pressing one button.

Dick Dawson

I have an issue with move transition, well move value really. I have a few scenes where I go from a overlayed video being smaller, larger, and an in and out (I am not using move transition, they are static). Im using a stinger transition and Move Value to trigger an opacity fade for the ins and out. I'm not sure why but it keeps "falling out of sync". It will work for say an hour then out of the blue it's like some of the settings for move value flip and it takes two hot key triggers to make it appear, that triggers another stinger and ruins the whole thing. Nothing fixes but a computer restart. I'm wondering if it's the hotkeying? I have the hotkey for scene switch set as first move trigger, then second scene switch as second move trigger as well as first move trigger for next scene as well and maybe having multiple keys overlapping like that is messing it up? any thoughts would be and are very welcome. great plugin, i think. sure want to love it.

IDLT

Hello everyone,
Does anyone know how to Trigger a filter to start when a certain media appears?

I've tried the Start Trigger:
Source Activate
Source Show
Media Started

Which I all thought would trigger when I clicked the Eye in front of the source but activating/deactivating the Source in the panel does nothing. :/
I've tried with an image and a video source. I also tried messing about with media Start and Stop time, Transform Relative or not, custom duration or not, it will not trigger the filter. :((
Am I missing something?

marcob8986

Hi, I can't install the Mac versione pkg, it's telling me something like "the developer is not recognized, MacOS can't tell the app is malware-free".
I'm on MacOS 11.1.
Can I solve this?

Dick Dawson

Hi, I can't install the Mac versione pkg, it's telling me something like "the developer is not recognized, MacOS can't tell the app is malware-free".
I'm on MacOS 11.1.
Can I solve this?

That is i think they call it gate keeper. But in preferences there is a click, might be in security, to let you install stuff from outside the Mac app store.

raimubeats

Hello I installed the plugin on Mac but now every time I try to open OBS it crashes :(

Edit: If you could tell me the directory where this gets installed (I can't find any files with that name but the installer) I'd uninstall it and could keep streaming while solving the issue! <3

Attachments

• OBS Error Log.txt
    86 KB · Views: 16

Bagny89

nice plugin but i have a problem: i noticed that if i leave Move set as transition, when i close OBS, it crashes. But if I change to other transitions, it doesn't happen.

Attachments

• Crash 2021-01-21 09-34-48.txt
    36.3 KB · Views: 21