Move

Move 2.12.0

ASchneider

Hello guys!

First of all, thanks Exeldro for this great tool!

I was wondering if this would be possible: I've create an OBS project that kinda simulates a parallax effect and camera focal lengh/bokeh depending on where the subject is. Something like this: https://streamable.com/zj20xq

Is it possible to animate the blur effect filter (streamfx) slider, between two scenes so the BG would smoothly blur more/less?

In the video you can see how I set the scenes and sources. I had 3 different BG images, same name, different blur effect intensity.

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: OK, I think I got it, doing this:

1608072340013.png

Turned out like this: https://streamable.com/l8q26s

But would be nice to actually animate the blur filter so I don't need to create 3 different BG sources for 3 different blur intensity.

JumboAsh

Apologies for the potentially silly question but if I was to update the plugin would I have to re-create my move transitions?

Kuffdam

Can I ask what has happened to the transition overide for sources ? I was able to set this on OBS 26.0 but now it seems to have vanished on 26.1

I was using it to fade in images on the screen like pics, gifs and timers but I'm not able to do it now
Am I looking in the wrong place? before I could just right click on the image and set a fade time

Thanks in advance, love the plugin

IDLT

I don't really quite get the "Audio Move" filter...
Does anyone have an explanation or will I have to endure "duckiiiies" in my ears again?

I thought it was to change the source volume but it has so many more options, I'm not too sure how it would even do that.

Exeldro

@IDLT audio move uses the audio meter of the source it's on to change the transform or properties of a specified source.
Changing volume of a source can be done with a move source filter.

Hello,

A great plugin ...
i downloaded ... but i would like if the update is ok on my OBS ? how can i know ?
The version is written where ?

kutibotond

Hey! Awesome plugin! I really love it! I'm currently missing just a few things. I've been only using Move Source, not sure how Move Value works. I can't seem to add a fade in/out to the movement, it seems to be missing? Also, would it be possible to add movement to groups?

Exeldro

@kutibotond to fade in/out you can use a color correction filter on a source and use a move value filter to move the opacity from the color correction from 0 to 100% and back.
What kind of movement in groups do you want that is not yet supported?

kutibotond

Alright, I managed to create the fading :). Now I understand how Move Value works. It's brilliant!

Groups are actually working. I think what threw me off the first time is that the list of sources are in reverse order compared to the sources in the dock. I use many sources in my scenes and I was confused at first. I'd suggest to reverse them in a future update to match the dock :).

natch

First, this is an amazing plugin.

I was using the Motion plugin previously and I really appreciate the customizations available in Move, however there's still one thing that Motion does that Move doesn't appear to do: extremely slow transitions. I use 20000ms+ transitions for slow dramatic movement and Move seems to top out at 12 seconds.

Am I missing something? If there is a hardcoded max duration, can that be extended?

Thanks again!

Exeldro

@natch move transition uses the duration it gets from OBS so the maximum duration is not set by the plugin and if you can input a larger time it should use that. For move source and move value the maximum duration is set by the plugin to 100000ms

natch

@natch move transition uses the duration it gets from OBS so the maximum duration is not set by the plugin and if you can input a larger time it should use that. For move source and move value the maximum duration is set by the plugin to 100000ms

@Exeldro Hm all I can say is I use Transition Matrix to set transitions/durations and my Move Transitions won't go slower than 12s, whereas when changing to Motion I get full duration. It could be an interaction between the two plugins, but it works with Motion so I'm not sure what it would be.

ToyJammer

Hi all!

I seem to have lost the Media Controls (from 2.0.0) in the process of updating to 2.2.1 - what did I do wrong? Or have they moved somewhere?

Cheers!!