Question / Help Monitor 144 Hz + OBS = drop fps in games and OBS

Nishin

Hey,

I got big problem with OBS studio + any game exactly a drop fps in games and OBS (when they started ) . Namely, when I had a 2x Full HD monitor 1920-1080 with 60 Hz refreshing everything worked without a problem in the game and obs.

However, when I bought a new monitor exactly https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/model/UM.HV0EE.P01 - there was a problem with fps. I do not have to record even if I just need to stream so I can fire OBS + game and I have drop fps in the game and in OBS. I tried to set it (with image rescaling) in the monitor settings(in OBS and in monitor settings) but I did not think it would be a problem.

my equipment:

Graphics card - MSI 2070 RTX Armor
processor - i9-9900k
RAM- 16 GB ddr4 g.skill trident.

I would add that you only have to have the 144 Hz monitor alone - the effect is the same. Everything is connected to the graphics card and I also set the display in nvidia (choice of GPU). My ideas and videos on YouTube are coming to an end ... I am asking for help

PS: I tested on OBS studio (newest one + League of Legends - no streaming just started application OBS + game ) - sry for low english.