MochiMo

Before I begin here is my current log

I am trying to record footage of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix to make into a YouTube video. I plan on recording many other games with the various other consoles I have.

Here's my problem. Since last week when I got TWO capture cards I've been struggling trying to get any dialogue audio present. I can hear background/environmental audios fine, same with music, SFX, footsteps, I can even hear battle cries when I'm in battle with an opponent, but once a cutscene kicks in there is no audio present. Just all the other aforementioned audios. I can even hear the reverberation of their voices during cutscenes but not the actual voices. Something tells me there's a specific audio channel that is missing if I can't hear any voice acting during cutscenes. I even tried playing other games like Halo MCC on my Xbox Series S and I still got nothing from that game as well.

Is there a work around to this? At first I thought it was because I bought a cheap capture card from amazon so I decided to buy an Elgato HD60s hoping all my problems would go away but they're still present. I tried it with both the Elgato software and OBS and they both give me problems.

my set up:
PS4 Slim
Elgato HD60s+
Two amazon HDMI cables
Audio Format is in Linear PCM

These are my settings as of right now:

Sample rate 48khz
channels 5.1
Mic/Aux 1 game capture HD60S+
status active
volume 0.0 dB
mono off
sync offset 0.0 ms
monitor and output on
tracks 1-6 are selected
recording in MKV format

Using OBS on a 2018 MacBook Pro with the latest macOS (Monterey v12.3.1)