MIDIControl - Control OBS, Soundboard, Twitch chat with MIDI Devices

Free MIDIControl - Control OBS, Soundboard, Twitch chat with MIDI Devices 2.0.1.0

Etuldan

Just what was stored after previus version. Reenter new pass in both websocket and MIDIControl - start working. Maybe add some check?)
In my latest tests, the obs websocket lib was quite bogus about login in case of fail, I'll see with latest version if it's better.

festron3000

Hi ! I checked somewhere else but can't find the good way to send a message on my twitch chat. I think I missed a step : when I'm trying to connect my Twitch channel with MIDIControl, it opens me a blank window (probably instead of a login window ?), and the spaces in the Twitch Auth are grey, I can't enter anything. Do you have an idea on it ?
Also thanks for all the work already done, it's really nice, simple and stable !
Capture.jpg

Etuldan

Hi ! I checked somewhere else but can't find the good way to send a message on my twitch chat. I think I missed a step : when I'm trying to connect my Twitch channel with MIDIControl, it opens me a blank window (probably instead of a login window ?), and the spaces in the Twitch Auth are grey, I can't enter anything. Do you have an idea on it ?
Also thanks for all the work already done, it's really nice, simple and stable !
View attachment 70585
The blank window should contain the twitch login website.
Could you try to run MIDIControl as administrator ?

Etuldan

Just what was stored after previus version. Reenter new pass in both websocket and MIDIControl - start working. Maybe add some check?)
View attachment 70585
Should be fixed with latest ( 1.8.1.0 ) version !

Jdhasselb

App looks great, but I think I missed something in the set up. When I go to setup a Switch Scene I have no option the drop down boxes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

MsM

Hi, is it possible to assign a midi note to the record repeat button of the playback buffer?
Thanks

BelloTheKid

Hi Etuldan,
thank you for the great tool and constant improvements! I have a small feature that I have been waiting for since I started using your tool ( v1.2 or so). Can you make it possible to rename a Keybind in the "Edit Keybind" Menu? And if it is possible it would be a neat feature to be able to organize Keybinds via Drag & Drop.

I really love the ne improvements especially the Profiles feature only is it very unintuitive. It took me 30 Min to find out how to create new profiles and the change profile function is very hard to find as well.

Oh and one last thing it would be amazing to also have "toggle studio mode" especially since you have the amazing transition to Progamm feature!

Best Wishes,
Bello

BelloTheKid

Hello again Etuldan

I don't know if it is actually already known but I have tried to make use of the "On Slider Change" function and "Adjust Transition Duration" and "Adjust Volume" work but "Slide Current Transition" and "Adjust Filter" dont seem to work. I tried two different Midi devices (Launchpad Mini MK 3 & Launch Control XL) same problem on both devices.

Etuldan

Hello again Etuldan

I don't know if it is actually already known but I have tried to make use of the "On Slider Change" function and "Adjust Transition Duration" and "Adjust Volume" work but "Slide Current Transition" and "Adjust Filter" dont seem to work. I tried two different Midi devices (Launchpad Mini MK 3 & Launch Control XL) same problem on both devices.
I supposed you set them on a slider or knob (and not on a button/key) ?

BelloTheKid

I supposed you set them on a slider or knob (and not on a button/key) ?
Exactly I was trying to dynamicaly change "blur" strength or switch scenes with the slider as an experiment. If that function was given your software would outcompete all comercial options that exist at the moment (e.g. LoupeDeck, StreamDeck, goXLR etc.) :D

DamienVG99

Can you also give a reply to the Midi Controller (in this case a Novation LaunchPad, the original) to light up the active scene attached in MIDIControl?

Edit: already thanks for you initial reply ;)

BramstokerD

awesome job ma man is there any way to make the original launchpad leds to work? would be amazing this is by far one of the best tools