Microphone Audio Stopped Working in OBS after Months of Working!

Prof_Smoke

To start I will explain my current Setup:

I have a Tascam 4x4 audio interface with a Wireless Microphone system plugged into it. Previously I have had to keep Pro Tools open with a Track Record Enabled for the Input of this Microphone to be sent to the Mixing Driver 1 of my Tascam 4x4. The Tascam 4x4 is my default playback device too.

In OBS I have an Audio Input Source set to Mixing Driver 1 of my Tascam 4x4. Previously this worked for me and would capture the Audio from my Microphone into OBS.

I know for a fact that my Audio is going into Pro Tools because I can see my Audio Track's Volume Indicator Light Moving Up and Down when i talk into the mic, so the Problem is either in Pro Tools failing to send the audio out, or OBS failing to receive the Audio from Mixing Driver 1!

I recently created a New Scene and added a bunch of stuff to my stream. I made it look great, but in the process I also added a bunch of new Video + Audio Sources, as well as a bunch of Gifs and stuff. Sometimes in the past I would have a similar problem but would just turn my PC off, then Back on and it'd be good to go. Not sure if the New audio sources could be messing it up, or what.

Plz help!

Lawrence_SoCal